Optime II has been developed for demanding noise-hazard environments and muffles even extremely low frequencies to a maximum degree.
• The sealing rings are filled with a unique combination of liquid and foam. The result is an optimum seal with low contact pressure, which provides snug comfort even during long-time use.
• The sealing rings have ventilation channels and are covered with soft, patterned, hygienic foil.
• Optime II is a suitable choice for environments with substantial industrial noise or construction machinery, airports and agricultural work.
• The wide, comfortable sealing rings are filled with a unique combination of fluid and foam, which gives optimum sealing and low contact pressure, ensuring the best possible comfort even during long periods of use.
• It is first-rate for use in environments with moderate industrial noise, such as workshops, sheet-metal shops and printing works, but can also be used to good effect outdoors, for instance when mowing the lawn or in connection with hobby and leisure activities.