Freezer Salopettes (X33S)SKU: X33S-XS
Workwear Salopettes for freezer work. All FlexiTog coldstore and freezer clothing is designed to keep the wearer warm and comfortable, and support them in doing their best work. The FlexiTog X330 Salopettes are no different. They are designed to withstand the harshest environments. Luxurious, super warm and comfortable, these high quality, insulated work trousers are ideal for use in cold stores and freezers. They are officially certified for temperatures down to -50Â°C and tested for use to temperatures as low as -88Â°C, meaning your workforce will be kept warm, comfortable, and safe even in extreme cold.
Benefits of the X330 Freezer Salopettes
- Adjustable Straps - Allowing you to set-up your garment for maximum comfort
- HTY2 fabric - Ultra strong fabric resistant to the harsh demands of the coldstore areas
- Upturned Outer Fabric Inside Leg - Reduced risk of tearing and increased durability
- Anti rot thread - Protection from wear in extreme conditions
- Elasticated back - Hugs into your back stopping cold draughts moving up or down your back
- Dual 165g Wadding layer - Trapping more air for extra warmth
- Dark Fabrics - On high dirt areas, stays looking great for longer
- Leg Zips - Easy dressing & undressing with footwear on
- Zip rated to EN BS20354
- Outer pockets useful to keep safety knives and pencils in.
- Certified to EN342:2004 0,655